One Model, the leading workforce analytics data management platform, is seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team in either our Austin, Texas, or Brisbane Australia office.
This role’s main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Brisbane, Australia or Austin, Texas, USA
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients and team members.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Desire to join a startup environment
Why You’re Going to Love Working with One Model (aka, Benefits)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Program - Healthy employees are happy employees. Get reimbursed for medical, dental, vision, and/or other qualified healthcare-related expenses. (For US employees)
- Unlimited PTO - Relax and recharge with One Model’s generous vacation policy. (For US employees)
- Profit Sharing - When One Model wins, the whole team wins. Enjoy monthly bonuses that reflect the company’s successes.
- Supportive Team - Join a team that wants to see you succeed! We’ll give you help when you need it, and autonomy to kill it on your own when you don’t.
- Awesome Company - Join a team that’s passionate about what we do, work with customers who LOVE the product, and join an industry that’s excited about One Model’s solution!
About One Model
One Model provides a comprehensive suite of people analytics directly from various HR technology platforms to measure all aspects of the employee lifecycle. Use its out-of-the-box integrations, metrics, analytics, and dashboards, or create your own. One Model’s newest tool, One AI, integrates cutting-edge machine learning capabilities into its current platform, equipping HR professionals with readily-accessible, unparalleled insights from their people analytics data.