Data Science Engineer
One Model, the leading workforce analytics data management platform, is seeking an enthusiastic Data Science Engineer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will develop, maintain, test and evaluate big data solutions, and possess a high level of confidence and comfortability in wrestling with problems associated with database integration and messy, unstructured data sets. This position will report to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree specializing in a relevant field such as Probability, Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, or Operations Research.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on proficiency with languages such as Scala/R/Python.
- Proficiency in writing SQL.
- Experience/Interest diving into analytics
- Experience working on AWS Cloud computing technology (RedShift, EC2, EMR, Spark).
- Experience with Big Data Technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and MapReduce.
Why You’re Going to Love Working with One Model (aka, Benefits)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Program - Healthy employees are happy employees. Get reimbursed for medical, dental, vision, and/or other qualified healthcare-related expenses.
- Unlimited PTO - Relax and recharge with One Model’s generous vacation policy.
- Profit Sharing - When One Model wins, the whole team wins. Enjoy monthly bonuses that reflect the company’s successes.
- Supportive Team - Join a team that wants to see you succeed! We’ll give you help when you need it, and autonomy to kill it on your own when you don’t.
- Awesome Company - Join a team that’s passionate about what we do, work with customers who LOVE the product, and join an industry that’s excited about One Model’s solution!
About One Model
One Model provides a comprehensive suite of people analytics directly from various HR technology platforms to measure all aspects of the employee lifecycle. Use its out-of-the-box integrations, metrics, analytics, and dashboards, or create your own. One Model’s newest tool, One AI, integrates cutting-edge machine learning capabilities into its current platform, equipping HR professionals with readily-accessible, unparalleled insights from their people analytics data.