Your entire HR data strategy delivered with One Model
Step 1. All your data loaded into One Model.
- Data can be loaded in minutes with direct API connections.
- One Model is synchronized with the source in near real-time or on the schedule of your choice.
- One Model builds new connections daily. So long as it will be used again, we'll build the connection without cost to you.
- All maintenance of integrations is owned by One Model.
- One Model is partnered with the leaders in the space, providing unfettered access to support and release updates.
Typical sources include - SuccessFactors, Workday, ADP (Workforce Now and Vantage), Oracle HCM Cloud, iCIMS, Taleo, Jobvite, SmartRecruiters, Greenhouse, MyStaffingPro, Cornerstone, Kenexa, and Fairsail.
- One Model provides the work plan and any necessary scripting directly to your IT team, minimizing their workload.
- The team at One Model will make sure your IT team is happy with the approach for obtaining data. We can talk through the requirements for delivery, the schedule, and any security concerns with them.
Typical sources include - SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, and home grown systems.
All Other Sources - HR, Business, and External data
If you can get data to a file, One Model can ingest it, automate it, or allow you to upload it at will. We can assist with identification of how to access and automate any data that you wish to load.
- Automate data feeds using SFTP.
- Upload data directly into One Model at will.
- Create your own data sources without having to involve the One Model team, although we're here to help.
Step 2. Model data to be contextually understood
This is the insanely difficult part that other vendors don't provide and internal Business Intelligence teams struggle with. People data is the most complex data set in the organization and the team at One Model have seen more HR data across more organizations than anyone else in the world. We understand all the behaviors of your data and provide data models that are pre-configured for your technology landscape. The One Model platform can intelligently join many sources together and present the data as if it came from a single source. Do you have multiple ATSs? Is your core HR system from a different vendor than your talent management system? No problem. It's not magic. One Model is the application of decades of experience.
- Data models can be delivered for every HR subject area.
- The platform is fully customizable by you, the customer. The team at One Model is always happy to assist.
- You can create your own models which can then automatically connect to the rest of your data.
- One Model can cleanse and transform data as it flows through the data pipeline.
Step 3. People analytics nirvana
The One Model platform is a robust and highly customizable reporting, HR analytics, and dashboarding framework. It allows for the creation of advanced calculations on the fly. With the most advanced role based permissions of any analytics application, you can deliver people analytics far and wide within your organization.
These are the basic capabilities. The cool stuff is yet to come.
Now that you’re up and running on One Model, you've got a clean and intuitive data set. Let's derive some additional value from it. Augmentations are modular programs designed for a specific purpose. They can extend the data set, create advanced algorithmic calculations, and incorporate machine learning for effortless prediction. While an analyst with enough time and tenacity can build some of these pieces outside of One Model, they’re generally not easily repeatable or integrated. One Model’s augmentations run as part of the data pipeline. Advanced analytics can then truly become part of process. Start with our algorithms and easily adapt them to your own needs.
- Quality of Hire
- Cost of Turnover
- Attrition Risk / Retention Risk / Flight Risk (it's all the same to us)
- Commute time data extension
- Candidate quality prediction
- Employee data collection
One Model can:
- Materialize tables for direct connection
- Create multiple iterations of for version testing
- Develop custom augmentations based on your unique requirements
Advanced Data Science and programmatic flexibility
For most customers it's all about clean, repeatable, and distributed data. For those who want to go even a step beyond augmentations however, One Model can deliver. Since a true intelligence framework needs to be extensible in any direction, One Model has opened our compute power to facilitate truly advanced analytics. One Model allows you to run your own Python and R programs directly in our data pipeline and across our graphics processing unit (GPU) infrastructure. Quickly prototype new functions and drop them into the production data pipeline for ongoing automation. This is truly awesome.
Feed clean data to external destinations
Congratulations on your beautiful data set! This data is going to be in high demand. Put it to work and feed data out to external destinations. Whether it’s to a software or service vendor, your own data science team, or a snapshot backup of data, One Model allows you to create data feeds. No need to build heavy integrations. You can rapidly create a feed from One Model and have the data scheduled to send on any basis you like.
Great to support:
- Survey Vendors like Culture Amp, Glint, and Kanjoya
- Talent Management vendors like SuccessFactors, Workday, and Cornerstone
- Internal data science teams
- External Analytics and Planning software (IBM Talent Analytics, Anaplan, Opt Force, etc.)
Connect external applications
Do you want to use your own toolsets for HR analytics? One Model is an open system designed to be easy to use but also support the needs of power users. Plug in any product that can connect to a database using ODBC/JDBC connections.
- Tableau and Qlikview
- SPSS, SAS, and IBM Talent Analytics
- Integration tools such as Informatica and Boomi
- SQL tools allowing you to write your own queries